DIY- Multi-Crepe paper (not just for birthdays)
Thanks again to Bow Ties and Bliss for sharing!
Get ready to LOVE this idea! Crepe paper or, known more fondly as… streamers! They are sold by the roll at most dollar stores or party stores, or you can order them online from websites like Paper Mart and Birthday Direct, where they are anywhere from $1.05 to $1.20 each and come in loads of fun colors, even polka dots and zebra stripes.
Here are some different ways to incorporate these money-saving magic rolls of fun in a chic, non-cheesy way (because we all remember stringing these across the ceiling for birthday parties when we were little…)
1. String colorful streamers across your venue ceiling for the perfect pop of color! (DO NOT TWIST LIKE WE DID FOR BDAY PARTIES)
2. Tie different colored streamers onto a piece of rope for an instant backdrop for your cake table. Add strips of ribbon for more versatility.
3. Colorful streamers instantly dress up the back of the bride and groom’s chairs. Too cute!
4. This couple used a variety of streamers across their venue ceiling to tie in their color theme with the rest of the decor. Doesn’t it look so gorgeous in contrast with all of the white? Love. Especially the whimsical twisted streamer every now and then.
5. How about these darling crepe paper flowers decorating a simple cake?
6. Its just as easy to make a ceremony backdrop with crepe paper as it is to make a backdrop for your dessert table. Just make sure it’s not too windy
Wow! Who knew there were so many uses for your typical birthday party décor? Stock up at a party store or after a holiday and be sure to send us your DIY projects with crepe paper!